Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Who says the other animals don't learn from us?

I was alerted to these videos by Janet Weeks V over on facebook. This cat seems to have decided to imitate one of the "darker" behaviors of human animals. (Note: no cruelty or graphic images are present in either video)

Enjoy! 
 


The following eye-candy video shows a chipmunk person filmed in slow motion (400 frames per second) ... astonishing to watch.



Living as an ethical vegan establishes your commitment to non-violence as a way of life.

7 comments:

Christina said...

I wonder if I could teach one of the bunnies to rob banks? Nah, they would eat the cash.

Chipmonk is adorable.

Krissa said...

Oh my gosh!!!! The chipmunk is adorable! And I wasn't expecting much because my computer drags so much when videos are playing I figured it would just be slow and choppy. But it was really neat! And the cat burglar is cute too. Looks like there's lots of them. Thanks for sharing. :)

animal rights said...

Wow: I just found your blog through Janice's blog (Hearts on Noses).
Great stuff.

Great Yeats' allusion in your profile.

veganelder said...

Thanks Christina for commenting. I don't think the bunnies would have to be taught, just pointed in the direction of the bank. They would probably take the cash and buy carrots and parsley. :-)

veganelder said...

Thanks Krissa for commenting. Glad the videos were of good quality at your place...

veganelder said...

Thank you for commenting animal rights. Janice does a great job on her blog...and with the animals she cares for. Now that I know where your writing is located I look forward to exploring. Welcome.

Bea Elliott said...

Oh the cat reminds me of my Tucker - He collects souvenirs every time he's in the yard... Wants to bring in sticks, rocks, seashells, leaves, feathers - You name it... I feel like doing a body search when he comes back in the house --- Fortunately his hide-a-way is always his mouth! LOL

The chipmunk footage is really amazing. So determined - Whose to say how profound his purpose is or isn't? Certainly not I! ;)